Premises: means K9 Bodycare Canine Massage & Therapy, Scotland Farm Lodge, Ollerton Road, Worksop S80 3BL.
- Declares that they are the legal owner and that all information presented is correct to the best of their knowledge.
- Takes full responsibility to inform of all information about their dog’s health, history & wellbeing during consultation & treatment.
- Advise if your dog has ever bitten anyone or has any behavioural issues or aggressive tendencies.
- Inform of any changes in their dog’s condition and or behaviour.
- Clean up after their pet while on the premises & its surrounding areas and pets MUST arrive in a clean state.
- On entering and exiting the premises Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times, except animals who are unable to walk without assistance.
- Parking is permitted on the grass verge (right-hand side, as you turn into the lane), ensuring your car is set back and that the lane is not blocked at any time. Or you may park on the driveway (left-hand side, as you turn into the lane).
- Do not enter the premises until you are collected.
- Arrive in plenty of time to allow your dog the chance to toilet before their appointment. Arriving late may mean that your dog does not receive their full treatment or/may need to be re-scheduled however you will still be charged for the original appointment.
- Payment is required for all treatments at the time of their therapy or in advance. K9 Bodycare accepts the following forms of payment Cash / Cheque / BACs /PayPal and all cancellation fees must be paid within 7 days.
- Provide 48 hours’ notice for cancellation of appointments. Please note that if appointments are not cancelled within 48 hours, without a genuine veterinary or medical reason 100% of the fee is due and any new session is payable in advance.
- Please ensure you keep me updated on any parasite control treatment being administered.
- K9 Bodycare cannot treat a dog within 7 days of a topical treatment application.
- If your dog is found to have fleas during treatment, the session will cease. An additional fee of £20 will be incurred on top of the treatment cost, due to having to reschedule further clients and deep cleaning.
K9 Bodycare Obligations
- K9 Bodycare only treats dogs for which I have Veterinary Consent.
- K9 Bodycare reserves the right to refuse treatment to an animal.
- Dogs with any infection will not be treated until such time as the infection is cleared.
- Bitches in season will not be treated until their season has finished.
- Some nervous dogs or those with challenging behaviour may require a longer appointment time or split appointments.
- Whilst I have a great deal of experience and success in working with dogs that have issues, K9 Bodycare reserves the right to stop a treatment at any time, to safeguard the wellbeing of the dog, owner and practitioner.
- A risk assessment is carried out on each canine client before treatment to safeguard their wellbeing and that of the owner and practitioner. Should a dog be in pain or show aggressive/reactive tendencies it is the policy of K9 Bodycare to use an appropriate muzzle in line with standard Health & Safety Practice for working with domestic animals. Should a dog be required to wear a muzzle, the owner will be asked to fit the muzzle.
- K9 Bodycare cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal items and belongings, including vehicles whilst on the premises, however sustained, nor can K9 Body care be held responsible for any personal injury whilst on site.
- Please note extra charges will/may be incurred if treatment is carried out anywhere other than at my premises, but these charges will be discussed and agreed prior to treatment.
- K9 Bodycare is a member of the Canine Massage Guild and IAAT and follows the Code of Conduct & Professional Ethics provided.
- Data Protection (GDPR May 2018) your data is held securely for the purposes of maintaining treatment and associated records for the care of your pet. Your data is not shared with any third party except for other professionals involved, in the care of treatment of your pet. You agree that Jayne of K9 Bodycare may contact you via telephone, text message or email with regards to anything which relates to K9 Bodycare and your pets care.
These terms of business may be updated at any time, it is the owner’s responsibility to make note of any changes and to make Jayne of K9 Bodycare aware in writing, of anything you do not agree to accept. A copy of the latest Terms of Business will be on display on the premises.
Additional conditions regarding Covid-19 as provided or found on my website must be adhered to.
Last updated 16th September 2020 by Jayne Strange.