These are hyper-irritable spots in the muscle fibres, also known as knots or Myofascial trigger points, that are extremely tender and refers or radiates pain.
We all have trigger points and is the most common muscular issue and can be accumulated over years due to a single muscle or muscle group from overwork, muscle stress, repetitive motion or sudden excessive stress, causing debilitating pain, restricted range of motion and effect your dogs quality of life.
- Muscular weakness
- Slowing Down
- Dropping of the shoulder & neck
- Lack of extension
- Signs of premature ageing
Benefits of Clinical Canine Massage include:
- Address areas of overcompensation
- Reduced or resolved pain
- Strengthen muscle by releasing the restrictive bands
- Improves range of motion
- Address, resolve and support chronic ongoing pain
- Easier to settle, improved sleep quality
- Improved sporting performance with reduced recovery periods