A traumatic event or impact is the primary cause for a broken bone, however certain diseases including cancer can be a cause.
- Pain – especially when moving
- Deformity at the area of injury
- Reluctance to weight bearing
- Resistance to touch
Massage can only take place once the healing process has taken place.
- Reduce swelling and inflammation and give relief from pain
- Increase the healing process and strengthens the injured limb
- Helps relieve areas of overcompensation
- Can reduce scar tissue
- Increase mobility and flexibility
- Improve Gait and posture
- Helps reduce stress