Complying with all UK coronavirus guidelines and regulations, K9 Bodycare aims to apply strict Health & Safety Standards at all times.
The health and safety of my clients are paramount and stringent hygiene measures are in place.
- All surfaces will be disinfected before and after each treatment.
- All pet bedding/coverings will be changed for each individual dog.
- Hand sanitizers, face masks and gloves are available if required (however, if you have your own, it is recommended you use these).
- Clients must fill in and sign a health declaration form prior to each session.
- Clients need to arrive promptly for their appoints and wait until called in.
- Clients are also encouraged to pay by BACs or PayPal, you may still pay by cash with the correct amount.
- All dogs will be wiped down with safe wipes on arrival and departure.
- Only one person is allowed in the studio with their dog.
- Whilst I am treating your dog you may enter the premises ensuring a 2-meter distance at all times, or you may prefer to remain in your car.
These systems are no different from how I would normally prevent cross-contamination, so are easily applied.
If I show signs of illness I will contact you immediately and you should do the same to me.
I am keeping constantly updated with new guidelines and regulation and will follow government advice accordingly. I have completed an online Coronavirus clinical safety course to gain further knowledge
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information.