My name is Jayne Strange and as a Canine Massage Therapist, I work closely with you and your dog to achieve the best results through recovery and rehabilitation.
I aim to make your dog(s) more comfortable, improving flexibility & movement, the ability to relax and promoting general wellbeing and health in both body and soul.
I help dogs and owners through recovery, recuperation and rehabilitation, be it from trauma, surgery, injury, nervousness, anxiety, stress or quite simply everyday wear and tear.
- I have trained through the Canine Massage Practitioner Program
- I am a member of the Canine Massage Guild – professional body for canine therapists in the UK, promoting safe practice and high standards
- In-depth canine anatomy & physiology
- Common orthopaedic and neurological conditions
- Postural & gait analysis
- Advance palpatory skills & soft tissue injury identification
- Massage theory and the law
- Advanced Canine Massage techniques – Swedish, Deep Tissue, Sports & Myofascial Release
- K9 Bodycare works strictly in adherence with the Veterinary Surgeons Act 1966 & Vet Exemptions Order 2015 and never treats a dog without gaining prior veterinary consent