Complementing Canine Massage to enhance and maximise the positive effects of massage.
Pulsating red and infra-red LED Phototherapy ensures a fast delivery of an effective evidenced based dose of light/phototherapy speeds up the natural healing process. Research has proved that red and infrared LED light rejuvenates damaged cells, deep at a cellular level by stimulating metabolic changes.
LED light therapy harnesses the healing power of red and infrared light at specific wavelengths and frequencies for accelerated healing by activating the pain and relaxing ‘medication’ of the animal’s own body. It is non-invasive and painless, producing a gentle and soothing warmth that is especially effective in treating chronic pain and inflammatory conditions associated with arthritic conditions and overuse injuries.
Why use LED Light Therapy?
- Aids recovery and regeneration of muscles and joints.
- Increases blood supply to wounds, muscles and joints.
- Reduces swelling and inflammation.
- Stimulates fibroblast and collagen formation needed for wound closure, strong muscles and bone formation.
- Has been shown to increase the immune system function.
- Offers pain relief via the stimulation of endorphin and serotonin secretion.
- Promotes natural self-healing and pain relief, working at a deeper cellular level creating biological effects, which stimulate vital cellular energy and ATP production (The high-energy molecule that stores the energy we need to do just about everything we do).
- No risk of damage to tissue and does not require the use of laser goggles.
An all embracing approach to your dog’s wellness.